Do you feel sometimes that you could benefit from more structure and more control to deal with the uncertainties of life?
Imagine having practical skills that can be used both in your professional and personal life. Life skills that can positively influence your daily performance. Completing this workshop gives you more control over your daily life, more focus, energy and sense of achievement.
This workshop can help in developing your self-management, your skills in managing others and also managing the environment around you. This workshop is energising and packed with exercises so you can use and practise the skills rather than just read about them. You will gain tools that can positively change the way you communicate, accomplish your daily tasks and enable you to have more effective and fulfilling life.
Assertive behaviour means something different for everyone. However, these skills are essential to live more effective lives and be more satisfied with your everyday interactions with people. Assertiveness is necessary for effective communications. Whatever way you are planning to use this knowledge in your daily life, it will most likely lead to more confidence and respect from/for yourself and from/for others, because assertiveness is all about Win-Win interactions based on mutual respect, honesty and openness.
Now, more than ever before assertiveness is a set of skills worth having and it is your right to use them.
- Do you ever hear yourself saying “Yes” when you really mean “No”?
- Do you take the “easy” option to avoid conflict?
- Do you worry that if you say “No” you will damage a valuable relationship or cause an argument?
- Are you suppressing your feelings to avoid confrontation?
- Do you wish you could communicate with more honesty and clarity?
Looks like this online workshop is for you!
How will you learn?
- It can take up to 4 hours to complete the entire course
- You will be asked to complete each section of this course in sequence
- You can pause and continue this course at any time, at any point
- You can choose to pause and practise each topic, the assertiveness techniques and strategies in your daily life before continuing
- You can also choose to complete the entire course at once and then afterwards practise the techniques and solutions
- You can return to review sections and modules of the course repeatedly to embed the learning
- Ensure the learning is happening at the best pace and time for you
- All information submitted for the purpose of this course’s completion is confidential
- We will not judge, assess, grade or evaluate your learning, but if you have a question at any point, we are here to support you
- You can expect this course to be a valuable, funny (hopefully) and positive experience
- There will be test-type questions, more descriptive survey-type of questions, some reading and some practising. This all will add value to your overall experience
What will you learn?
- What are the styles of behaviour in communication
- To recognise the styles of behaviours in communication
- The important differences between them
- Insights into a practical communication model
- To assess your own levels of assertiveness
- How to set personal boundaries and protect your rights
- About responsibilities in communication
- Your successes in assertive communication
- How to form real verbal assertive statements
- Easy tools and strategies to enable you to become more assertive
How will you benefit?
- Understand how to recognise each style of communication
- Discover your own style of communication and the right that you have to be assertive
- Improve your assertiveness every day using tools and strategies introduced
- Focus on progress and levels of success
- Motivation and inspiration to reward yourself for positive learning
|Who||This workshop is for you if you want to be more assertive and effective in communication|
|Where||Wherever you feel comfortable|
|When||This course online will be available to you for 2 months|
|Fees||€60 / approx £50 / approx $83|
Start Assertiveness Training Online
What does the registration process look like?
If you see this on your screen, you’ll know you’re in the right place!