Assertiveness Training Workshop
- Everyone talks about it, but how often do we actually see it?
- How often do we recognise and appreciate it in people around you?
- Do we even know what it is supposed to look like?
- How often are we actually assertive?
Being assertive means that you aim for a Win-Win situation. This can promote equality and respect in communication.
Assertiveness is your right
- Did you ever hear yourself saying Yes when what you really want to say is No?
- Do you take the “easy” option to avoid conflict?
- Do you worry that if you say “No” you will damage a valuable relationship or cause an argument?
- Are you suppressing your feelings to avoid confrontation?
Our assertiveness workshop is different from the usual lecture type workshops that you might have experienced in the past.
It’s energetic, interactive and involves all attendees. After the end of the workshop, they will walk away with practical and real strategies that can apply in their daily lives.
In this short workshop, you can expect to learn different forms and styles of communication and find out how you will be able to recognise them in yourself and other people.
It will help you assess your personal style and get a complete look at your rights in communication.
You will discover the best assertive communication strategies that can help you interact with others effectively and with confidence.
What will I learn?
- It will help you recognise the styles of behaviours in communication.
- You will learn the essential differences between these behavioural styles.
- You will discover the strategies and tools to help improve your assertiveness
How will I benefit?
- You will understand how you can recognise every style of communication
- You are going to discover your own communication style and your right for assertiveness
- You will improve your assertiveness each day with the use of strategies and tools introduced.
The Best Testimonials
I enjoyed every part of the workshop. Great interaction within the group, everything explained clearly and in a enjoyable way.” Workshop Attendee, Helen L.
Great insights into behaviours of myself and others. My favourite part was learning good techniques to work with to have more assertive approach which respects myself and others. Workshop Attendee, Lauren
This is exactly how it should be done. Great balance of interaction with self examples. Great group and I enjoyed learning from their experiences. Facilitator was very friendly and created a lovely learning environment. 3h well spent! Workshop Attendee, Helen W.
The workshop is easy to follow, very clear and exact. Do it! Workshop Attendee, Trish
Do it! Workshop Attendee, Eimear
Now is the perfect time to learn about assertiveness
It is a workshop especially made for you. Join us today if you like to have a more respectful and open communication with the people around you and learn the best skills for assertiveness that are practical and useful for both personal and workplace relationships!
If you would like to be contacted for future dates please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 1890 253 134 or 01 805 7745
Places are limited so please Book Now to ensure your place.
|Who||This workshop is for you if you want to have open and respectful communication with others and learn the skills for assertiveness that are useful and practical for both workplace and personal relationships.|
|Where||Dublin: Central Hotel, 1-2 Exchequer Street, Dublin 2
Cork: The River Lee Hotel. Western Road
Evening workshop at 6:30pm – 9:30pm – new dates soon
Morning workshop at 10am – 1pm – new dates soon
|Fees||There are several different workshops to choose from – attend others as well or come along with a friend to save money
1 Workshop – €40