Communication Skills Training
Everything we do carries and delivers a message. Not only our words, but our tone of voice, facial expressions and body language. Every step of the way we communicate.
We all look up to those who build positive and valuable relationships with others. Effective communication and mutual understanding are the foundation to building and maintaining quality relationships.
By developing your communication skills, you can choose how you connect with others and build more meaningful relationships.
During this workshop you will learn the rules of effective communication and understand the impact you have on yourself and others in your life.
You will be encouraged to evaluate your skills to have more clarity on your specific areas for improvement.
You will be introduced to essential communication competencies which can be practiced and developed every day.
Your investment in communication skills can lead to better quality relationships in all areas of your life.
What will I learn?
- How our relationships are shaped by communication
- How you currently impact your relationships with others by the quality of your communication
- What specific skills are required for effective communication
- How, by developing new communication habits, you can improve and nurture the most important relationships in your life
How will I benefit?
- You will be better equipped to understand others and be understood
- You will rate your own skills and discover areas for improvement
- You will have clarity on the actions you can take to develop communication skills in everyday life
- You will better understand yourself and feel motivated to start taking actions immediately to see improvement
GO FOR IT! You will learn a lot about yourself and get skills to use in real life.Owen M.
The workshop was absolutely INTERESTING and very PRACTICAL and useful for self development. EASY to follow and understand. It was presented in an interesting, DETAILED and an entertaining way. I would highly recommend it. MORE COURSES please!Marija K.
Presentation was VERY CLEAR and easy to understand. It helped me THINK about myself more. The practical exercises ENCOURAGED me to be honest with myself and the questions asked were THOUGHT PROVOKING. Anna G.
Who is this workshop for?
This workshop is for you if you want to improve your communication skills. It’s for you if you want to learn the basic principles that can help you understand others and help you to be understood.
This popular workshop runs on a regular basis throughout the year.
If you would like to be contacted for future dates please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 1890 253 134 or 01 805 7745
Places are limited.
Book Now to ensure your place.
|Where||Dublin : Grand Canal Hotel, Grand Canal Street Upper, Ballsbridge,|
Evening workshop at 6:30pm – 9:30pm – New date soon
|Fees||There are several different workshops to choose from – attend others as well or come along with a friend to save money
1 Workshop – €40