Certificate in Emotional Intelligence Coaching
When coaching, one of our objectives is to enable new consciousness within our client to facilitate them in making the most of their potential. We do this through Emotional intelligence.
Emotional intelligence is the ability to be aware of, control, and express one’s emotions, and to handle interpersonal relationships sensibly and empathetically.
Research has shown our Emotional Intelligence is directly linked to our success, it is imperative that we are skilled in helping people discover and develop their own Emotional Intelligence, by doing this we help them to realise their full potential for accomplishments whether it’s for personal effectiveness or in the workplace.
This mantra is what we centred our Emotional Intelligence Training Course on, helping you
to further yourself and your clients to succeed your full potential through emotional intelligence.
Who Should Attend
- Individuals who wish to learn, upskill and expand the services they offer to existing clients or create a new client base
- Those involved in Business and People Management
- Professional Coaches
- Executives and Leaders
- Facilitators and Trainers (all levels)
- Business consultants
- Professionals looking for change
- Professionals looking to enhance their own prospects
- People and Talent Developers
Weekend Course Structure:
- A Brief History and Reality Check on influencers on Emotional Intelligence today
- The 6-Step EI Coaching Guide
- EI Coaching for Personal Effectiveness
- EI Coaching for the Workplace
- EI Career Trends
- EI for Well-Being
If you would like to be contacted for future dates please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 1890 253 134 / 01 805 7745
|Who||Anyone who wants to develop their awareness of themselves, those around them and their environment|
|Where||Dublin : Marino Institute of Education. Griffith Avenue, D9
Cork: The River Lee Hotel. Western Road
|When||Dublin: To be confirmed
Cork : To be confirmed