If you’re looking to gain:
- comprehensive practitioner levels coaching skills OR
- become a coach PLUS
- significant personal development PLUS
- a professional qualification PLUS
- a QQI Level 6 award
then consider a higher level course
The Accredited Executive and Life Coaching Diploma
This programme is designed to provide people, who have responsibility for developing workplace competencies, with the skills needed to develop individual performance in others.
Learners who successfully complete this programme will:
- Be awarded the QQI Level 6 Certificate in Professional Coaching Practice and Ethics
- Work with case studies and real life challenges from both personal and workplace contexts
- Understand the distinctive nature of coaching as a tool for workplace competencies and career development.
- Learn how to use the G.R.O.W. model of coaching.
- Understand the organisational context of coaching
- Learn how to set powerful goals for individual development
- Understand the non-critical, non-judgemental, and confidential nature of the coaching relationship
- Develop the skills of active listening and systemic questioning
- Understand how NLP can contribute to coaching effectiveness
- Develop personal effectiveness as a coach
- Manage a coaching programme and evaluate the effectiveness of coaching as a competency development tool.
If you would like to be contacted for future dates please email email@example.com or call: 1890 253 134 / 01 805 7745
Places are limited so please contact us now to ensure your place.
|Who||For you if you want to be able to operate to high professional and ethical standards and feel confident as a coach.
Improve your personal effectiveness and receive a nationally recognised award
|Where||Dublin – Marino Institute of Education, Griffith Avenue, Dublin 9
Cork – River Lee Hotel, Western Road, Cork
Galway – Salthill Hotel, Promenade, Galway
Weekends – 10am to 5pm
Dublin – 11/12 March, 8/9 April, 6/7 May, Cork – 25/26 March, 22/23 – April, 20/21 – May
Midweek – 2pm to 8.30pm Dublin – 15/16 March, 5/6 April, 3/4 May
Friday (2pm to 8.30pm), Saturday (10am to 5pm)
Galway – 3/4 March, 31 March/1 April, 5/6 May
|Fees||€895 which can be paid in installments. Jobseekers may be able to obtain €500 funding for this course.|