Planning and Goal Setting Workshop
- Do you think that setting and achieving goals is a question of special abilities or luck?
- Do you believe that only those who have skills or talents in this area can set their mind on something and simply get what they want out of life?
Would you like to have a magic wand that could instantly get you from A to B, from here to your goal?
You already have what it takes to make progress. Now make a decision and commit to it. Focus on your dreams, join us for this workshop and learn how to turn dreams into goals and make them real.
Who is it for:
What will I learn?
- What planning and the well-formed goals are
- The preparation steps towards achieving your plan
- What to expect on the way
How will I benefit?
- Specify your own goal
- Ensure you do what is necessary to achieve it
- Equip yourself in goal setting skills for life
If you would like to be contacted for future dates please email email@example.com or call: 1890 253 134 / 01 895 6820
Places are limited. Book now to ensure your place
|Who||This workshop is for you if you want to learn the skills necessary to set achievable goals|
|Where||Central Hotel, 1-5 Exchequer St, Dublin 2
Cork: The River Lee Hotel. Western Road
Evening workshop at 6:30pm – 9:30pm – New dates soon
New dates soon at 7pm – 10pm
|Fees||There are several different workshops to choose from – attend others as well or come along with a friend to save money
1 Workshop – €40