Serious About Success (SAS)
Bring any personal or professional goals and get ready for a Serious Success.
Share the benefits of Maureen’s expertise and experience in a Group Coaching format.
Meet like minded people and benefit from the wisdom and support of the group.
Are you on a quest for success?
Join the Group – Get Support!
One of the best things about taking part in the Group Coaching Programme is that the total focus is on YOU.
You have all the support of the group learning while being coached. The coaching takes you over a serious amount of development time ( 6 months ) and its only 1 evening a month – all the rest is through a private social media group. You can bring what ever you need as a goal, or goals whether its personal or professional and in the company of like minded people maintain motivation and drive to peruse your dreams.
The Right Support
The group coaching is facilitated by Maureen Hewitt, Master Coach. Maureen is well known and recognised through her work as an Executive and Business Coach, Facilitator, Coach Developer and of course as Managing Director of Positive Success Group. With her reputation of success and the constant high demand for her services it can be a challenge to get access to her expertise and experience for yourself the dynamic approach she has to coaching.
Maureen takes the success of each and every client very seriously. The majority of her clients already have levels of success in various parts of their lives. The problem is though that it is not a Positive Success as it lacks a sense of fulfillment and meaning and when your success feels meaningless – you need some serious coaching. (More details on Maureen here)
Some benefits to you to engage in these Group Coaching Sessions
Serious about Success
- Access to Maureen’s dynamic, deliberate and powerfully engaging coaching experience
- A place where you can be honest about your potential and create a whole new story for your current and future success
- A high powered space to learn new ways of being you – only better !
- An energy that is purposeful, that sparks and turns over the motivation motor and keeps it running in the right direction
- A powerful and effective way to tap in to and capitalize on the genius that is the group
- A sense of shared endeavor – there are others out there striving for success too
- An environment where you will be supported to achieve new levels and new standards for yourself
- The SAS Grow Your Own Success Group will have its own private learning community to provide the best opportunities for ideas to take root and grow throughout the 6 month programme ( and after)
- A network and community of people to support, encourage and motivate
- New serious relationships with like minded people
Reserve your place now on Maureen’s next ‘ Serious about Success (SAS)’ group coaching programme.
Some of the exciting areas you will explore as part of the ‘Serious about Success’ programme.
- Personal growth for grown-ups
- Discover how to Dig-Deep
- Brains – who needs them?
- Operating on all cylinders
- Your Emotional Wardrobe
- Mental Detox
- Bringing out the Brave in you
- Personal Effectiveness
What Attendees Say
I cannot put into words how GRATEFUL I am to you for what you have brought to my professional and personal life through your training and support. Coaching and more specifically, with you, has CHANGED EVERYTHING for the better, forever!! I am feeling CONFIDENT about the year ahead and although I knew professional FULFILLMENT existed, I never knew it would feel like this. I have been in formal education for years but I have never felt as , and MOTIVATED as I have in your workshops and classes. You have been INSPIRING in your professionalism and expertise and I have so much confidence in you as a teacher and mentor. I really believe that has been the difference between just another course and HITTING THE JACKPOT. Coaching is fascinating but you brought it home and I will be forever grateful Programme Attendee, September 2013
If you would like to be contacted for future dates please email email@example.com or call: 1890 253 134 / 01 895 6820
Places are limited so please Book Now to ensure your place.
|Where||Marino Institute of Education. Griffith Avenue. Dublin 9|
|When||6 Wednesday Evenings. 7pm to 9pm.
22 October, 19 November, 10 December, 14 January, 11 February, 11 March.
|Fees||Normally €600, currently discounted to €450
Payment in full or in 2 installments, before evening 1 and evening 3. If you want to drop in for an evening, the fee is €125. If you decide to join the group for the remaining sessions then this fee will be carried forwards to the full programme cost