Life Coaching Courses
We’re now taking bookings for the Spring, Summer and Autumn courses in Dublin, Cork and Galway.
The full title of the course is the Accredited Diploma in Executive & Life Coaching and this is a part-time course for those wishing to become a coach or to learn coaching skills in order to improve their personal and professional effectiveness.
Find out more about the Executive and Life Coaching Diploma and get the student’s perspective on the course
For more information on Life Coaching courses
- Receive 2 Qualifications – Professional and academic (QQI Level 6)
- QQI Level 6 Certificate available. We are one of the first training providers in the country to be approved by QQI to run this new award – the QQI Level 6 Component Certificate in Professional Coaching Practice and Ethics.
- Developing and running executive and life coaching courses since 2003
- Recognised by international coaching organisations
- 3 locations – Cork, Dublin and Galway
- Courses run 3 times per year starting in March, June and October
- Course are part-time. Usually one weekend each month for 7 months. For Dublin we also offer the option of taking the course on Weekday afternoon and evenings – one Wednesday and Thursday per month. For Galway it’s a Friday afternoon and evening and then Saturday day.
- Payment flexibility. Spread the cost over 7 or more monthly installments
- Experiential learning – learn by doing. You will learn the theory but most of all you will learn how to coach – both yourself and others
- Top quality facilitators who are also qualified coaches
- The course is continually updated with the latest practices, tools, techniques and concepts
- Comprehensive support during and after the course
- Training progression – Advanced modules to attend after if want to continue your learning
- Gain transferable life-long skills
- Executive Coaching
- Seven Stage Coaching Model
- The difference between coaching, consulting and counselling
- Coaching skills including – Listening (levels I, II & III), permission to speak, staying in the moment with the client, mirroring, reframing,responding, interrupting, summarising, clarifying, brainstorming, blurting, metaphors, powerful questions, open & closed
- Belief systems (empowering & limiting)
- Client Values
- Tolerations and boundaries of coaching
- Intuition in coaching
- Emotional intelligence
- Self management & motivation
- Daily habits – how they influence how you feel
- Setting & achieving goals (your own & your clients)