Life Coaching Training
We’re now taking bookings for the 2017 courses in Dublin, Cork and Galway starting in March 2017.
The title of the programme is the Accredited Diploma in Executive & Life Coaching and this is a part-time course for those wishing to become a coach or to learn coaching skills in order to improve their personal and professional effectiveness.
Find out more about the Executive and Life Coaching Diploma and get the student’s perspective on the course
For more information on Life Coaching training
Who is this course for?
- People looking to set-up their own coaching practise as professional coaches
- People developers, managers and leaders who want professional coaching skills and structure to enhance their behaviours and skill sets
- Professionals who are involved in HR and talent management who wish to develop competencies to support their culture and their executives
- Self-employed and business owners who want the confidence to apply coaching methods and skills to increase their levels of success
- Coaches who want to coach better and who will benefit from experiencing and exploring new methods and models
- Individuals who want develop themselves personally and realise how this enhances their life and career prospects.
- Counselors, career guidance, recruiters and those involved in helping others and shaping futures
- Receive 2 Qualifications – Professional and academic (QQI Level 6)
- QQI Level 6 Certificate available
We are one of the first training providers in the country to be approved by QQI to run this new award – the QQI Level 6 Component Certificate in Professional Coaching Practice and Ethics.
- Executive and Life Coaching training since 2003
- 3 locations – Cork, Dublin and Galway
- Courses run 3 times per year starting in March, July and October
- Course are part-time. Usually one weekend each month for 7 months. For Dublin and Galway we also offer the option of taking the course on Weekday afternoon and evenings – one Wednesday and Thursday per month.
- Payment flexibility. Spread the cost over 6 or more monthly installments
- Experiential learning – learn by doing. You will learn the theory but most of all you will learn how to coach – both yourself and others
- Learn from top quality facilitators who are also qualified coaches
- The course is continually updated with the latest practices, tools, techniques and concepts
- Support during and after the course
- Training progression – Advanced modules to attend after if want to continue your learning
- Gain transferable life-long skills