Change is the law of life and those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future
John F. Kennedy
Having this awareness is the first step on the way to embracing positive change. We are often resistant to change and sometimes we don’t realise that change is constant. Change can be easy when we initiate it ourselves but how do we deal with changes that are outside of our control or unplanned?
During this workshop you will learn how to embrace change in a positive way which will help you manage change in your life going forward.
The Positive Change Management Workshop is thought for all those who struggle to cope with change and want to embrace it in a positive way
How Will I Benefit?
- Clearer understanding of the actions you can take to manage change more effectively
- Rate your own skills and discover areas for improvement
- Discover how change can have such a powerful positive impact on us
What Will I Learn?
- How to embrace change in a positive way
- The skills required for managing change
- The behaviours that support change
If you would like to be contacted for future dates please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 1890 253 134 / 01 895 6820
Places are limited so please Book Now to ensure your place.
|Who||Those who want to manage change more effectively|
|Where||The River Lee Hotel, Western Road, Cork|
|When||New dates soon from 7.00pm to 10.00pm|
|Fees||There are several different workshops to choose from – attend others as well or come along with a friend to save money
1 Workshop – €40