Time Management vs Energy Management Training Workshop
We can however discover and fully utilise all the resources available to us and make the most out of each hour staying focused on the tasks at hand. This is achieved by managing our energy levels.
- How would you rate your energy management at the moment?
- How would you like it to improve?
- What would you like to change?
- What would you like to have more time for?
- If you had more energy, what would you like to achieve?
Do you remember the feeling you have after a very productive day when you are pleased with how much you have achieved? It’s the feeling that tells you that you have made progress and moved forward. This training can help you experience this level of satisfaction much more often.
What will I learn?
- You will understand what time management really is
- You will discover your current habits and patterns in managing personal energy
- You will learn about different types of energy and their impact on our effective use of time
- You will find out how energy renewing rituals can help change the way you use time and how effectively you complete your daily tasks.
How will I benefit?
- Understand how to make the most out of your 24h
- Be able to use practical and easy strategies and solutions
- Have a starting point to come up with more ideas for ways to renew energy and develop more habits around personal productivity and effectiveness
- Get excited about your new well organised and energised life
The Best Testimonials
Presentation was clear and effective. My favourite part was revoking the amazing feelings of nourishing the energy of your life purpose. Do it! It’s a worthwhile investment in yourself” Workshop Attendee, Amanda
Content was very good. I learned a lot of ideas that I can implement. Facilitator was warm and knowledgeable! It’s not your typical time management course! Workshop Attendee, Linda
If you would like to be contacted for future dates please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 1890 253 134 / 01 895 6820
Places are limited. Book now to ensure your place
|Who||This workshop is for you if you want to discover how to make the most of of your time|
|Where||The Central Hotel, 1-5 Exchequer St, Dublin 2|
Evening workshop at 6:30pm – 9:30pm – New dates soon, Dublin
Morning workshop at 10:00am – 1:00pm – New dates soon
|Fees||There are several different workshops to choose from – attend others as well or come along with a friend to save money
1 Workshop – €40